Read on for information about cap and gown portraits and senior ad and yearbook ordering deadlines.
Cap & Gown Portraits
Cap and gown portraits for the class of 2023 are scheduled for Monday, January 30, and Tuesday, January 31, in room 305.
- The photographers will have the actual cap and gown, so it’s fine if you don’t have yours yet. If you DO have your own and wish to wear your own, that is also fine. The cap-and-gown design is different this year from the past, so a cap and gown from prior graduates of East will not work.
- The gown usually covers shirts pretty well, but just in case, a plain black or white shirt is always best.
- Physical order forms for purchasing portraits are in room 206. You can also order online at http://mylifetouch.com using picture ID EVTJB24KM.
- These portraits are a COURTESY and do not go in the yearbook. They are not required.
- Appointments can be reviewed here: bit.ly/EMCandG.
Senior Ads & Yearbooks
The final count for yearbooks is due on Wednesday, February 1. There will not be many extra books for sale, because history has shown that people who really wanted yearbooks purchased them by that date, and over-ordering costs the school money. To be sure to get a yearbook, purchase by Tuesday, January 31. The last day to purchase a senior ad is also Tuesday, January 31.
Design your own ad and order your yearbook @ http://yearbookforever.com.